Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New Love Letter To The Girls Of Freakie Fries Written On December 2nd, 2008

A New Love Letter To The Girls Of Freakie Fries Written On December 2nd, 2008
Copyright 2009
Don Jyovi Saraswati Di Morgese

Dear  Beautiful Girls of Freakie Fries
I am sitting outside our office in the courtyard typing this letter to you…to send to you this weekend…enjoying a few brewskies…
Last night, the skies had a wonderful event…the crescent moon  was in the company of Venus and Jupiter…it won’t happen again till 2052…it’s December 2nd…that time when I made contact with you back in 1990
Also, this morning, I had a visit from a beautiful little kitten…I am staying at a storage shed near Galveston…I have this teardrop trailer that I sleep in and I have it parked in the storage…and  as I was meditating this morning…the kitten was meowing so intensely  and I found her under my trailer…so I fed the kitten, and then I went to work…first I went to a house to assess damages on the roof…then I went to the office to do paperwork…then I went back to the storage to nap…went to do my exercise  and shower at the YMCA…and then went back to the office…and the same kitten was there! At the office!...I guess she stowed away in my pick up…
  a beautiful little kitten…beautiful blue eyes…tiger stripes..white and grey…
It is 10:45 pm…I have been working Hurricane Ike since September 13th, 7 days a week and 12 hours a day…and today was no different…however…I decided to write you this letter tonight …so I took exception to my 7/12 rule for just this night to write you this letter
I believe in omens…we had that beautiful celestial event last night..the beautiful kitten today…and the beautiful girls of Freakie Fries…the anniversary of my contact with you…
Venus represents the woman…Jupiter …man…and the moon …romance…
I just crossed fifty thousand dollars of income from this storm…hope to make it to sixty…
I don’t know where the kitten is right now…probably sleeping…
I work for Walker Group…an insurance adjusting firm out of Fairfield Iowa where all my meditator friends are and Dan Walker is my friend too… he is also building a 100 home development in Fairfield which I hope to be involved in when the work here in Galveston peters out in a few months.
I am writing you this letter so that I can send you a dozen roses….to the beautiful Girls of Freakie Fries…your beauty will stay with me forever…your physical beauty of when I was seeing you way back in 1972/73….your beauty of the way you were with me…the beauty of your memory and the way it affected me…and to this day…the intense love that I have for you…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 the letter finished this way when fellow adjusters and meditators came out to the courtyard to chat and enjoy a few brewskies...still haven't sent the roses...the kitten was no longer there the following morning...the office is just across the street from the church where I am staying at now...
earlier that day, at the office, at about 5pm, the front door was wide open, when I started hearing a kittens meowing, where I turned to fellow adjuster, Steven Helloms and said, remembering about the kitten in my storage that morning, "Man! there sure are alot of cats going around today...I had one in my storage this morning that was sounding just like that" where in walks that same kitten and comes over to where Steve and I were at our desk...how charming it was!
a bit later, I joked "Man! I know that I was praying to God real hard for pussy but that's not exactly what I had in mind."
=====================================================================================================
Fire Ceremony performed in League City, Texas
01/13/2009
it is a world of many choices...and here is a good choice...to always do good action...good action is uplifting for you and your surroundings...good action harms no one...and so...hating others based on race, beliefs, sexual orientation, while being taught as good action in certain circles, for example Nazism of the 1930's...or some of today's religions...is not...even though they have convinced you since yeah high...hand at knee...that it is rightly so...it says so in the "holy book"....
do good action...oh kindest people!...ah yes!...to send roses to the Girls of Freakie Fries or to refrain...which is the good action here?...they are married and living their own lives....far removed from where I am at in many ways...I was able to resist the urge last month simply because I was so busy...an opening had happened last December 2nd, 2008, where some special events were taking place right on that day which was the anniversary of my first contacting them back in 1990...and I felt like it was an omen and so justified in my  own heart and mind that I should send them a dozen roses...and now that things are slowing down ...I am wondering what is the good action here...
the power of God's Algorithm...that was the urge to impress them...motivated me to do all the stuff on this web-site...actually pushing me over the top many many times....a powerful force which I could not resist for so many years...indeed way back in 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993...they were on my mind from morning when I awoke till night when I fell asleep...always always always,,,,and the love for them that I felt was overpowering...and at that time I knew not why....and since being that I was so into my meditation for so many years up to that point...I felt like there was some connecting reason between that and this....my wife of then grew intensely jealous and even though we had an open marriage, it was sexual kicks only and not for heart matters...which this so obviously was...but even the problems from that...I was totally oblivious to...a spell was caste upon me...by some force....and I eventually remembered about the vision that I had received back in 1982 about perpetual motion...and thought that , perhaps the same force that gave me that vision, was now urging me onward with it...
and like a billiard ball that, going in one direction, hits another ball and changes direction...so it was with this 'God's Algorithm'...that I eventually came to call it...and here is the web-site with the resulting stuff that came out of that...
I guess the right action to do here is to resist the urge to bother them as much as possible...and God's Algorithm is actually over anyway,,,according to my magnetic pendulum...even though I asked Guru Dev about it and He said it's OK to send them the roses...but I seem able to resist now...where for so many years I was not able to...
it's a bright bright sunshinee day today here at the church where I am staying in my boss's RV and I've been meaning to get some photos of the office where we used to work and where the event happened back on December 2nd,2008 where I went out in the courtyard and wrote that love letter to the Girls Of Freakie Fries ...and I will upload those photos on the web page of that letter...
==========================================================================================================================
and here it is...enjoy...oh kindest people!


                                                                                                        
here is a view of 2nd street with the office on the left and the church at the right...a beautiful street lined with huge oak trees on both sides...in the historic district of League City, Texas...kudos to fellow adjuster David Hobbs for finding this spot...kudos to Caleb Flynn, storm manager for hooking up with the church across the street and getting our cat office in the pastor's office during the major work of the storm...the beautiful blessings of the house of God surely helped us all!
at the end of this street, about four blocks down, there is the city park...and at the other end of the street, behind me from this photo, about six blocks down and then left a bit, there is another park and humongous oak trees everywhere


the cat office to the left of the street

 
the church at the right
the catastrophe office

the Faith Assembly of God church across the street where we had our catastrophe office during the major work of the storm

entry to the courtyard of the catastrophe office

the courtyard
the courtyard facing the front


the table and chair where I sat at the night on December 2nd,2008 ....taking a little time off from my 7day 12 hour schedule for the first time since 09/13/2008...drinking a few Corona beers and writing to the Girls of Freakie Fries

Faith Assembly of God church across the street, whenever in League City, Texas, drop on in and say hi to Pastor Dan...a cool Pastor...has a piano and guitar in his office...caters to the Mexican Community around here...actually has a drum set on the stage in the church near the Alter....they play lots of music in that church...I hear it all the time...it's a lively place
the address is 700 2nd Street, League City, Texas

my boss's RV parked along the back side of the church
my trusty pick up truck
the insurance work is largely done...going to hook up with this girl that I met a back in September, while I do building contracting on my own...I am going to be extremely busy...ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment